Do you have questions on the FAA’s Part 107 regulations for commercially flying drones, or small Unmanned Aircraft Systems (sUAS)? Well if you do, you’ve come to the right place. Below are links to answers to some of the most common questions remote pilots have regarding flying drones legally under the FAA’s Part 107 regulations.
- Do you have to Register a Drone?
- How to Become a Commercial Drone Pilot?
- Can you Fly a Drone Under a Class B or Class C Shelf?
- New ID Marking Requirements for Small Unmanned Aircraft
- Can you Fly a Drone in the Vicinity of a Class G Airport, Under Part 107?
- How to get Airspace Authorization for Commercial Drone Flight with AIRMAP